Helpful Links

Can't access website on UVerse but other ISPs have no issue

Can't access website on UVerse but other ISPs have no issue

Hi.  I used to read a webcomic at http://superredundant.com/ ; unfortunately after switching to UVerse, I can't access that website (it's been this way since I switched a couple of months ago).  Any attempt to access it simply times out.  A friend on another ISP (Grande) can still access it fine and google updates their cache daily.

A traceroute on my computer shows this:

C:\Users\Andrew>tracert superredundant.com

Tracing route to superredundant.com [212.97.132.144]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 1 ms <1 ms <1 ms homeportal [192.168.1.254]
2 * * * Request timed out.
3 * * * Request timed out.
4 29 ms 26 ms 27 ms 12.83.68.141
5 ded3-g4-3-0.sfldmi.ameritech.net [151.164.40.106] reports: Destination host unreachable.

Trace complete.

Is this a routing, peering or some other type of issue?

Note that I have a 99.x IP and not a 172.x IP address.  Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Can't access website on UVerse but other ISPs have no issue

This appears to be a routing issue.

Please click this AT&T logoCustomer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelopein the upper right hand corner of this site) in a business day or three.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Teacher

hmmm.... sure smells like this, and this, and this.

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

lhitetx wrote:

hmmm.... sure smells like this, and this, and this.

Maybe, maybe not.  Every case is different.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Tutor

I'm having the same problem. Sometimes it takes 20 min for a page to load or it doesn't load at all UVerse sucks
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support