Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Can not log in to AT&T accounts

Contributor

Can not log in to AT&T accounts

WE have been logging in to AT&T using our ONLY E-mail account which is Gmail but it stopped working and now we are unable to get our bill, see our Direct TV selections or ANYTHING. HELP!!!

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Can not log in to AT&T accounts

Gmail???Man Surprised

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Re: Can not log in to AT

Yes, Gmail is the ONLY Email address we have.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by James432
‎11-30-2018 8:43 PM

Re: Can not log in to AT

If you are using gmail for your email "client" then why is this an att problem?  You are only using att internet service as a "pipe" to the internet.  If you are having gmail problems that you need to contact gmail (google). 

Also if you are using gmail as your email service just why do you say you are "logging in to AT&T"?  You might have to log into gmail to access your gmail mail but not att to access it.

All this is why I posted "gmail" as a question in post 2.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!
Additional Support