Helpful Links

Can no longer send from swbell.net account

Contributor

Can no longer send from swbell.net account

Have had the same setup in Outlook for years.  Outgoing through smtp.swbell.yahoo.com  Uverse hook up.  swbell.net email account since the mid 90's.

Stopped sending emails a few days ago.  dsl reports doesn't show anybody else in Houston having sending issues so figure I might have something unique.  Only thing I have sorted out is that my wife clicked on a shoppybag email from a buddy who practices reliably poor email practices.  Never signed up but did click.

Can still send from webmail account.  Just not Outlook.  Any thoughts?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
Expert

Re: Can no longer send from swbell.net account

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Can no longer send from swbell.net account

Had tried that after using the search function on the att website, but didn't work for some unknown reason so had redone settings back to the old standby (and long time functional) swbell.yahoo.com.  This time after using the settings (and rebooting my uverse router box just in case) all is well.

Thanks for the quick reply and have a great weekend!

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support