Explore & discover

Helpful Links

ATT.net news videos will not play.

Teacher

ATT.net news videos will not play.

This ATT.net News Web Site videos will not play.

Message 1 of 7
Teacher

Re: ATT.net news videos will not play.

ATT.net's News Web Site will not play news videos. This has happened for the past 3 or 4 days now and I cannot find out why or how to fix it to play the news videos?  I am using Firefox Browser version 61.0.2 in 64bit if that matters?

Message 2 of 7
ACE - Expert

Is this the page you get when you click News in the left column of start.att.net?

Have you tried relaunching your FF?

Try another browser for comparison to see if that works.

What's happening when you try to play those videos?

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 7
Teacher

Yes I have relauched FF a few times with no fix. Another browser (Internet Explorer) is the same way. Nothing happens, the picture comes up and then just sits there, streaming never starts or video playback never starts, whichever it uses. Thanks, but no help yet.

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Expert

Can you play videos anywhere else?

If you go to the sites those videos came from can you play them from there?

When in doubt, reboot, your computer this time.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7
Teacher

I've rebooted ten's of times with no help. Internet Explorer does play them, but I never use it.  I use FF exclusively.  I disabled FF add ons but no help.  I don't know where these news videos on www.start.att.net come from or how to find out where they come from or if they will play on those origin web sites or not.  All I know is they used to play and now they don't, I don't know what changed or caused this for sure, but it sure as he'll is aggravating when I played those each and everyday for a lot of my daily news since we DO NOT HAVE ANY TV SERVICE, just cannot afford TV services anymore, if you know what I mean. Any help would sure be appreciated. Thanks, Les

Message 6 of 7
Teacher
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by lescot29
‎09-04-2018 6:59 AM

Message body
Tags (1)
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support