Need help with your equipment?
Utah33's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, December 5th, 2015 6:37 PM

Wifi Hot Spots

I got a informational pamplet in the mail that states as a Uverse customer I am elgiable to use all the Wifi Hot Spots at no additional charge.

I was at the airport and found a At&t Wifi Hotspot but was locked out.  What do I need to do to access the national At&t Wifi Hotspot network.  Do I use my Uverse router password?  Account Password?  This would be very useful I new how to access it.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Utah33 wrote:

I got a informational pamplet in the mail that states as a Uverse customer I am elgiable to use all the Wifi Hot Spots at no additional charge.

I was at the airport and found a At&t Wifi Hotspot but was locked out.  What do I need to do to access the national At&t Wifi Hotspot network.  Do I use my Uverse router password?  Account Password?  This would be very useful I new how to access it.

See this support page:

https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1103818

Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

8 years ago

Please tell me how to verify the login Member ID and password to log in attwifi hot spot?

Do you mean the login and password for the ATT Community forum here?

Or, my ATT.com log in account name and password?

Actually, I tried both, neither work.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Like to read news at McDonald's with my coffee. I am connected to an AT&T HOT SPOT, but site says no internet connection or check internet or broken data received.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Yea, Uhm I keep seeing links to show me the procedure to connect to these AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspots, but I can't find one single thing regarding the LOCATION of these hotspots. I just want a map, or even a location application, ANYTHING that lets me get an approximate location of where I can actually USE this service. I've been searching for well over an hour and have yet to see map one. Again PLENTY of links to ATT help page which shows HOW to connect, but now WHERE to connect. I'd think if this was still being touted as a benefit, it would be MUCH more user friendly. I assume my frustration is probably evident by now. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.