Helpful Links

my computer and cursor very slow can't hardly type

Contributor

my computer and cursor very slow can't hardly type

Message 1 of 4
Community Manager

Re: my computer and cursor very slow can't hardly type

Hello @aguadano 

Do you mean your Internet is slow or your computer in general? Do you want to provide some more details?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I'm sorry but when I posted this message, I could not  type. It's like the curser gets stuck. The same thing

with my e-mail. When I want to delete or see my email the cursor gets stuck. Eversince Yahoo  changed the e-mail its been like this. It took me 15 minutes to type this.

Message 3 of 4
Community Manager

Hm, it's kind of hard to tell, as Yahoo or email changes should have no effect on this site, for example. I recommend checking for any browser updates, and latest versions of Java and Flash. Also if possible, try a different browser.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support