Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jan 26, 2014
11:35:17 PM
View profile
is InSSIDer worth buying?

ive seen the program recommended a few times on here from posts made awhile back, but it seems like it was free back then. now when i check the site, it says you have to buy it for $19.99. is it worth buying?

ive seen the program recommended a few times on here from posts made awhile back, but it seems like it was free back then. now when i check the site, it says you have to buy it for $19.99. is it worth buying?

Accepted Solution

is InSSIDer worth buying?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 27, 2014 3:29:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Try this link: http://files.metageek.net/downloads/inSSIDerOffice.msi

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: is InSSIDer worth buying?

2 of 3 (840 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2014 4:49:23 AM
(0)
Teacher
thanks!
thanks!

Re: is InSSIDer worth buying?