Explore & discover

Helpful Links

information needed on returning att uverse equipment

Highlighted
Contributor

information needed on returning att uverse equipment

I just ended my service with ATT U-verse. I need to know which equipment to send back, how to send it, and where to send it to. 

I understand I should (?) receive an e-mail, but haven't gotten it yet.

By the way, am I supposed to get the information from Customer Service, or from some weird community forum? I would think ATT would have customer service handle, but all I've seen is community forums on this. Anybody could post anything they thought, leaving somebody else liable for unreturned equipment charges that are very substantial. I don't want to risk being charged because some unknown person thought something that turned out to be wrong. Unfortunately, ATT website is VERY VAGUE on things like this, and trying to contact Customer Service can be at times nearly impossible.

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎07-13-2019 12:01 AM

Re: information needed on returning att uverse equipment

Return your equipment

How to Return U-verse Equipment?

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support