i38hg modem wifi symbol

Tutor

i38hg modem wifi symbol

What does the wifi symbol and button mean on the bottom of the front of the modem?

thanks,

teresa

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Master

Re: i38hg modem wifi symbol

Turns on and off WiFi

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Professor

Re: i38hg modem wifi symbol

td1376 wrote:

What does the wifi symbol and button mean on the bottom of the front of the modem?

thanks,

teresa

The button is for WPS(Wi-Fi Protected Setup). It's usually disasbled by default due to security concerns.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support