omanoman's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, October 30th, 2015 12:49 AM

Would like a pdf manual for the 5268AC FXN router

Trying to configure the sub host hub on the router we just got installed today (5268AC). Went to the manufacturer website and there are no manuals and I tihnk the guy that installed everything trashed all the manuals and packaging that it came with.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

USB host hub/port*

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Not much of a manual after I looked at  it pretty basic, sorry its all I could find.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

https://www.att.com/media/att/2015/support/pdf/ATT150150902_UV_Pace_5268_without_Voice.pdf     That is an Att install guide might be of help to someone.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

@SqStSm wrote:

Beware of AT&T giving you this router and taking away a VAP2500, or any other router that has a battery backup.  The 5268 does NOT have a backup battery.  AT&T is routinely removing all older routers with a backup battery on service calls even when there is nothing wrong with the older router.  They do NOT tell the customer that the new router lacks a backup battery.  I discovered the next day it lacked a battery backup because I checked the specs and we had another technician out the very next day.  AT&T would not return my old router.  You may believe you the new router still has a battery backup.  If your telephone service is VOIP you will NOT have telephone service when the power goes out.  You will not know this until the power goes out, when it is too late.  This is a cynical and money grubbing policy.  They understand no rational person is going to give up a perfectly good router with a backup battery for one without.  You can buy a backup battery, but that costs $40 + shipping, and it will be worthless if this router goes bad or gets removed without you knowing it.

VAP2500 is NOT a router.  It is a Wireless Access Point (WAP) used with wireless TV receivers.

• 

1 Message

I just plugged mine into an UPS.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Some of the status lights on the back are blinking amber instead of green. Does anybody know about this?

Thank you in advance

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@drpp954  Blinking amber is a gigabit connection. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

On the bottom of the router there is a 5 pin connector. Does anyone know what this is for?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.