carmen206's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, March 1st, 2014 12:10 AM

Wireless Setup for Smart TV

Smiley Sad i just can't figure out how to connect internet to my smart t.v. i have entered everything that the t.v. tells me to do and all i get is 'can't find internet'. please help and make it simple. i'm not that tech. smart. thanks for any help.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

@myra.ackland  AT&T wifi for your smart TV DOES work.  I've had mine (Sharp) using my AT&T internet for a few years now.

The trick is to either let the TV find your 'network' and then enter the password off your router.  If, for whatever reason, your TV is not finding your router/network, you may have to give a it a nudge.

What brand and model is the TV?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

t

thank you but i have no clue as to what you are describing. On my tv it ask for password which i put in but it said try again. I did but its not working. 

just clicked on WPS on internet box and it is blinking. Don't know what that is either. Gjuess I should just call ATT

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

How do i get Phillips Smart TV model 55PFL5402/F7 to receive Wi-Fi signal from my ATT Uverse 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

i can't connect my smart tv to the internet.  It says i'm connected to the server but not the internet and to contact my internet service provider

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

i can't connect my smart tv to the internet.  It keeps saying its connected to the server but not the internet and to contact my internet service provider.

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

cannot connect smart tv to wifi put in correct network and password get error message can’t connect to the network

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

try searching for available networks under the settings tab on you tv

hope this helps

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.