Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Why can't I connect to my wireless internet?

Teacher

Why can't I connect to my wireless internet?

I'm having issues connecting to my wireless att uverse internet. I try to connect to it and it shows a exclamation point next to the Wi-Fi symbol on my phone. No one in my house can connect to the internet except my Xbox one. When I do connect to the internet it' impossible to send messages or be on anything. Basically not working at all. HELP!!

Message 1 of 23
Tutor

Re: Why can't I connect to my wireless internet?

I have new ATT service installed with a new modum. Computers & TV hardwired. Service was fine 1st 2 weeks. Then internet connection on computer & TVs became intermittent. ATT ran test on service coming into home & found no problem. TT replaced modum but still have the problem. Serviceman said it's in the home but doesn't know what to do. I need my internet connection for work. This is a HUGE problem and very discouraging that the service person can't fix or tell me what to do.

Message 16 of 23
Contributor

I've just reconnected with Direct TV and wanted Internet but with about 6 different phone #'s and calls, still unable to get on. aCCOUNT # . James D V Crowley, Tx. 76036. I'm with Spectrum now and having a terrible time with getting service from you. I also have AT&T wireless acc't #  Trying to get back connected is terrible, please help!  [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Message 17 of 23
Contributor

Switch to cable it’s much faster than AT&T. 

Message 18 of 23
Tutor

What does that got to do with me going over my dat.. I have wireless internet 250GB how is possible to go over before or after my bill cycle start that is crazy that I'm using all.of data before the month is even over or the next billing cycle start 

Message 19 of 23
Contributor

I have netgear36 router  and att2114 modern having a problem. Its not connecting. 

Message 20 of 23
Contributor

I can’t connect many of my devices to the WiFi.   I had the two WiFi’s but the Att website said to combine them.   I still can’t get all the devices to connect.   I called customer support and was told a tech would call me.   They never did.   I called back and was disconnected every time I was transferred to support.   So frustrated.   

Message 21 of 23
Contributor

I went to internet set up and it tells me internet set up not available. I would like to know why it tells me internet set up is not available and how I can get internet set up access, so I can set up internet.

Message 22 of 23
Contributor

I can't connect to universe internet from Samsung tv. On the tv under network it says SWL Samsung Wireless link........Off.

The system doesn't allow me to access the SWL option, so I can't change from off to on.

How do I change the off to on

Message 23 of 23
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support