xvichris's profile

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, January 28th, 2018 9:20 PM

My AT&T wireless internet could not establish a connection to access point

I'm having issues connecting to my wireless att uverse internet. I try to connect to it and it shows a exclamation point next to the Wi-Fi symbol on my phone. No one in my house can connect to the internet except my Xbox one. When I do connect to the internet it' impossible to send messages or be on anything. Basically not working at all. HELP!!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Every time I type in a previous I.D  and password I get the message they don't match what is on your record.

After changing the password several times I still get the message?

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I had full service with AT&T, but recently decided to drop down to just internet service; in anticipation of my move to another state. However the representative informed me that the company could not give me unlimited internet without the basic cable package. Somehow I think this information was incorrect but didn't mind since the full service was great. What I have now discovered is the basic package is loaded with interrupted services. The cable buffers or disconnect constantly and the internet/WiFi always looses its signal or does not recognize my logon..... What is the QA process with this company? Do you do audits on costumer service or verify account information is correct when servicing costumers? I have been a costumer with you guys for years, leaving once when the costumer service fail to meet my needs. I have rejoined with AT&T for about 3 years now. I am wondering about the quality of the product given to costumers who have chosen the smaller packages. If there are consistent interrupted services and one need to reboot at least 2-3 times a month.... Is this standard? or a Way to get costumers to select higher packages..... The constant interruptions does not reflect AT&T truly values its costumers......

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hello

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

For few hours I faced this problem when I want to connect my INTERNET connection (but not always). Then I disconnect and try it again after few minutes. That it works well. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I have new ATT service installed with a new modum. Computers & TV hardwired. Service was fine 1st 2 weeks. Then internet connection on computer & TVs became intermittent. ATT ran test on service coming into home & found no problem. TT replaced modum but still have the problem. Serviceman said it's in the home but doesn't know what to do. I need my internet connection for work. This is a HUGE problem and very discouraging that the service person can't fix or tell me what to do.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I've just reconnected with Direct TV and wanted Internet but with about 6 different phone #'s and calls, still unable to get on. aCCOUNT # . James D V Crowley, Tx. 76036. I'm with Spectrum now and having a terrible time with getting service from you. I also have AT&T wireless acc't #  Trying to get back connected is terrible, please help!  [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Switch to cable it’s much faster than AT&T. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

What does that got to do with me going over my dat.. I have wireless internet 250GB how is possible to go over before or after my bill cycle start that is crazy that I'm using all.of data before the month is even over or the next billing cycle start 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I have netgear36 router  and att2114 modern having a problem. Its not connecting. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I can’t connect many of my devices to the WiFi.   I had the two WiFi’s but the Att website said to combine them.   I still can’t get all the devices to connect.   I called customer support and was told a tech would call me.   They never did.   I called back and was disconnected every time I was transferred to support.   So frustrated.   

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.