What did the latest long update do/improve?

Master

What did the latest long update do/improve?

I just received a long "TV Service" update, with a screen message, which took 10-15 minutes to download. Wondered if others have received the same thing and what it's supposed to do/improve? Thanks, and I'm in the Central Ohio area.

It almost looks like the screen in the bottom left hand corner, for viewing what channel the guide is on, almost looks bigger/wider if the channel is in HD. But it could be my imagination...

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 1 of 4 (768 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author Uniblurb3
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: What did the latest long update do/improve?

Uni, if it's the DVR, it's probably this one:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Total-Home-DVR/Pushing-an-Update-here-in-metro-Detroit-this-morning/td-p/28...

If it's an STB, it's this one:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Receivers/New-TV2-Client-2-1-2295-10/m-p/2938793#M52501 Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (760 Views)
Master

Thanks Chris. I didn't see that thread over in the recevier board earlier and indeed it was the "TV2 client version 2.1.2295.10" which was pushed through. Smiley Wink

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 3 of 4 (754 Views)
Expert

It's now only the 2.1.2295.10 update that is being pushed to both the DVR and STB boxes.

Message 4 of 4 (728 Views)