Community Support

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

Wednesday, December 6th, 2017 8:58 PM

Closed

Unwrapped: Setting Up that New Device

Slide4.JPG

It's that time of the year where friends and family have come and given us what we have wanted all year! Now to get it unwrapped and setup and start having some real fun!
Here's where we come in. Having issues getting it connected or having problems not getting it working the way you want? Get help setting up your

• Gaming Devices
  • Mobile Phone
  • Routers
  • Security Cameras
  • Streaming Devices
  • DIRECTV NOW

We have put together a panel of AT&T experts to help. Join us on December, 27 from 1-4pm ET for our Knowledge Sharing Session: Unwrapped: Setting Up that New Device!

In the meantime, check out these helpful articles:

AT&T Help

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

@GLIMMERMAN76 Is correct.

@hunterbrown5890 For more information it requires a $45 or higher payment plus the cost of the Iphone SE at $199.99.

se.JPG

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Plz plz plz help, i need your help plz, i have been trying everything but i can't got helped already. I bought an AT&T phone to be used in my country Colombia, but i can't use my simcard cause the network is locked, i have sent the request to unlock it by the code but it goes denied cause i have to be 6 months with your service BUT THERE IS NO AT&T SERVICE HERE so i can't do that. Plz plz plz plz help me plz plz i need help plz plz.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

@ ATTDmitriyCM okay I will be waiting for your message

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@EXE_KRISTO

Your stuck as att will not unlock a prepaid phone before it's served it's six months time.

ACE - Expert

• 

10K Messages

6 years ago

I'll contribute a question - though more configuration than installation.  My iPhone (admittedly, an older phone - 6) does not smoothly and transparently shift from WiFi to mobile data or vice versa - I often need to switch from the current app to the home screen and back to get it to notice the change.  Some revs of iOS ago, they seemed to make a big deal about such transitions being well handled - am I missing a setting or something, or did they overstate how good things were (or is my phone possibly just not behaving well)?

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@Jrandomuser

You have updated carrier settings?

ACE - Expert

• 

10K Messages

6 years ago

As far as I know - I always accept them when they are offered.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

@rpd180 you posted the one for the iPhone 6 not the iPhone SE

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@RhodesMan

The orbi works fine there software stinks...   It's gotten better with time.  I have the first orbi released.

ACE - Guru

• 

986 Messages

6 years ago

@Jrandomuser wrote:

I'll contribute a question - though more configuration than installation.  My iPhone (admittedly, an older phone - 6) does not smoothly and transparently shift from WiFi to mobile data or vice versa - I often need to switch from the current app to the home screen and back to get it to notice the change.  Some revs of iOS ago, they seemed to make a big deal about such transitions being well handled - am I missing a setting or something, or did they overstate how good things were (or is my phone possibly just not behaving well)?

Have you checked your roaming and wifi assist settings?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.