Community Support

Community Support

• 

2.7K Messages

Wednesday, December 6th, 2017 8:58 PM

Closed

Unwrapped: Setting Up that New Device

Slide4.JPG

It's that time of the year where friends and family have come and given us what we have wanted all year! Now to get it unwrapped and setup and start having some real fun!
Here's where we come in. Having issues getting it connected or having problems not getting it working the way you want? Get help setting up your

• Gaming Devices
  • Mobile Phone
  • Routers
  • Security Cameras
  • Streaming Devices
  • DIRECTV NOW

We have put together a panel of AT&T experts to help. Join us on December, 27 from 1-4pm ET for our Knowledge Sharing Session: Unwrapped: Setting Up that New Device!

In the meantime, check out these helpful articles:

AT&T Help

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

ACE - Guru

• 

986 Messages

6 years ago

And hello from San Diego where it's in the high 60's and I have been out swimming outdoors this morning!!

Former Employee

• 

20 Messages

6 years ago

Hello Everyone!

Happy Holidays from TexasSmiley Happy

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

6 years ago

Hi @RhodesMan I'm jealous;) Welcome!

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

6 years ago

Hello, I am missing a $45 refill card that was supposed to come with an AT&T Prepaid iPhone SE purchased from AT&T. Is any way I can get the $45 credited to my account without having to purchase a refill code?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @hunterbrown5890 Thank you for posting!

This looks like it might be account specific and we might need to get some more information. I'm going to send you a private message with further details, you will see it in the upper right corner of the forums.

Thank you!

Dmitriy

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

The card should have been sold with the phone so it would have cost you 244.99 for the phone.

ACE - Expert

• 

10K Messages

6 years ago

Good afternoon from Ft. Lauderdale, where it is 79°F right now.  Snow is unlikely...

ACE - Guru

• 

986 Messages

6 years ago

I have been doing a lot of experimenting with the various Arlo cameras and Orbi products from Netgear all attached to my NVG599 gateway.

Shout if you need any help with these.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

Orbi needs work...  Love mine but felt like a beta tester....  Arlo I love 

ACE - Guru

• 

986 Messages

6 years ago

Orbi is a strange one. For those installation where it works, it works very well. I have whole house coverage (3700 sq feet) with 100% signal everywhere including outside. Never a hiccup.

Then there are folks who are having endless issues, almost all environment related. Tough one for NG to reproduce.

Having lots of fun with Arlo. Got coyotes in my yard eating figs and yesterday a huge bobcat walking past our fence!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4l_pF4eOVs

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.