Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 11, 2013
6:32:01 PM
View profile
UVRealTime suggests that I post these screenshots

I've been having some WiFi issues with my gateway, but don't know if it's related to this.  Just got through installing UVRealTime, and it suggested I post some screenshots - the IP tab has some red results.

Am I having any real issues with the gateway according to the above screenshots? Thanks!

I've been having some WiFi issues with my gateway, but don't know if it's related to this.  Just got through installing UVRealTime, and it suggested I post some screenshots - the IP tab has some red results.

Am I having any real issues with the gateway according to the above screenshots? Thanks!

Accepted Solution

UVRealTime suggests that I post these screenshots

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 13, 2013 6:19:52 PM
(0)
Scholar

Am I correct in assuming that since there were no replies, that my system is okay despite the red values?

Am I correct in assuming that since there were no replies, that my system is okay despite the red values?

Re: UVRealTime suggests that I post these screenshots

2 of 3 (804 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 13, 2013 7:59:47 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Well, the signal level is a bit marginal for your profile (which is why the suggested profile in red [25/2] is lower than your current [32/5]).  However, if you're not experiencing any issues (other than wireless signal), I'd not worry about it because you've only gotten an average of 2 uncorrectable blocks for a period of 3 weeks.

Your bitloading graph is pretty close to normal, though I'm surprised you don't have better bandwidth numbers at your distance.

If you were to try to record 3 HD movies, watch a fourth AND download a large file, you might have some issues.

Well, the signal level is a bit marginal for your profile (which is why the suggested profile in red [25/2] is lower than your current [32/5]).  However, if you're not experiencing any issues (other than wireless signal), I'd not worry about it because you've only gotten an average of 2 uncorrectable blocks for a period of 3 weeks.

Your bitloading graph is pretty close to normal, though I'm surprised you don't have better bandwidth numbers at your distance.

If you were to try to record 3 HD movies, watch a fourth AND download a large file, you might have some issues.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: UVRealTime suggests that I post these screenshots

3 of 3 (797 Views)
Solution