For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
NisheshSai's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, April 19th, 2014 3:55 AM

Slow Internet

I should be getting 18 mbps in my house. I get 4 mbps. YEAH 4. I have aldready have had 3 reps over to my house and they said they fixed it. THEY DIDNT FIX IT. I am still getting 3.28 to 4.25 mbps. I am not sure whether i should cancel my service or not. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks for your time.

Master

• 

5.9K Messages

10 years ago

@NisheshSai@  wrote:

I should be getting 18 mbps in my house. I get 4 mbps. YEAH 4. I have aldready have had 3 reps over to my house and they said they fixed it. THEY DIDNT FIX IT. I am still getting 3.28 to 4.25 mbps. I am not sure whether i should cancel my service or not. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks for your time.

What type of device(s) and how are you connecting to your modem/router?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Scholar

• 

178 Messages

10 years ago

They either haven't made a change to their equipment at headquarters to upgrade you or your modem isn't giving you your full mbps subscription rate. I would have the tech check next time the results with your equipment. What model modem do you use?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.