Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Returning equipment

Highlighted
Contributor

Returning equipment

I understand that I can take the equipment to a FedEx or UPS store with my account number. They will pack and ship everything at no cost to me.

1. Should I send back the cables, too?

2. How do I know what equipment I need to return? I don’t want to wait for an email from ATT.

Message 1 of 6
Scholar

Re: Returning equipment

You should wait for the email from AT&T , it will tell you exactly what you need to return. I had a router replaced but the email stated I did not have to return the router.

Message 2 of 6
Contributor

I haven’t received the email yet and I have to have things mailed by next Friday. I don’t want to wait. Any other place where I could find a list of equipment that they expect back?

thanks though!

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Jilly1234
‎05-23-2019 7:18 AM

Return your equipment

How to Return U-verse Equipment?

The second one will tell you what you need to return.

Note, don't expect any email from att telling you what you should return.  They don't do that.

@bill4002 

If you had an old 2-wire gateway I believe that's the one exception now in that you don't have to return it.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. If you find this post helpful in solving your problem then feel free to kudo it. If it is also the solution then consider clicking "Accept as Solution".
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Thank you!

Message 5 of 6
Tutor

We returned a box 8 years ago. Shipped it out via UPS from my husbands work since no location would accept it. We no longer have the receipt to this, and ATT is still charging us for the box we no longer use and I know they can see we have not used this box, I also know they have received it and signed for it. This is also a common issue I hear. I do I stopped getting charged? This is silly. 

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support