Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Equipment Return

Tutor

Return equipment

I cancelled my service and was supposed to get an email about how to return equipments. I haven't received an email yet. I've checked my junk folder too. How long does it take to get the email?
Message 1 of 67
ACE - Expert

You can also return your equipment at a FedEx store.  Read more HERE

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 46 of 67
Contributor

Received letter today about a tv receiver that was not returned with the rest of the equipment returned by me on 6/5/18 thru UPS as instructed. This item WAS returned with the other items. The reference # is C0991P20180605123857. Please check your records as I will not pay for an item I already returned and have proof of such. 6/16/18....V.S.Johnson

Message 47 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spot On ! More alarming with this program , Direct TV letter  mentions they only want two items returned.

I had more than that. elected to bring it all to FEDEX. The FedEx employee scanned the items, her response

was "Oh yes, they want everything" even though the letter doesn't mention it. Long story short. Bring it all back.

Can only imagine if I hadn't .   

Message 48 of 67
ACE - Expert

@Anonymous wrote:

Spot On ! More alarming with this program , Direct TV letter  mentions they only want two items returned.

I had more than that. elected to bring it all to FEDEX. The FedEx employee scanned the items, her response

was "Oh yes, they want everything" even though the letter doesn't mention it. Long story short. Bring it all back.

Can only imagine if I hadn't .   

Out of curiosity, what items did the letter omit?

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 49 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bridge and cables
Message 50 of 67
Contributor

ThisMotorola Modem/Router was taken by the installer because he left me a newer model.

Please check with your installation dept. for more details.

Thanks,

David

Message 51 of 67
ACE - Expert

@Anonymous wrote:
Bridge and cables

Which, AFAIK, are unreturnable.  The letter was accurate.

Message 52 of 67
ACE - Expert

@Birdyman, you have made a post an a public forum provided for AT&T users to communicate with other AT&T users. While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, you should have no expectation that any particular action will come from such a post.

You should instead call the appropriate customer service number from the Contact Us link below.

Message 53 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope
Message 54 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unless one has the complete story- please refrain from responding

Message 55 of 67
ACE - Expert

How about it @litzdog911. I know they don't want the cables.  Would they really want the bridge back?

Message 56 of 67
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

@JefferMC wrote:

How about it @litzdog911. I know they don't want the cables.  Would they really want the bridge back?

I don't think so.

For official support call DirecTV 1-800-531-5000 or AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
Message 57 of 67
Contributor

Hello.

my husband and I just moved and we kept ATT for our internet. The guy that set it up used our cords and motum from our previous place, however, I just received an email saying I need to return the equipment by 8/21/18 or else I will be charged. What do I do?

Message 58 of 67
ACE - Expert

@jonesmegan wrote:

Hello.

my husband and I just moved and we kept ATT for our internet. The guy that set it up used our cords and motum from our previous place, however, I just received an email saying I need to return the equipment by 8/21/18 or else I will be charged. What do I do?

Contact customer service at 800-288-2020 and tell them what's going on.  If you can't get it resolved to your satisfaction, post back here and we'll see if we can get you some help.

Message 59 of 67
Contributor

Mlm

Message 60 of 67
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support