Explore & discover

Helpful Links

PACE 5268AC FXN manual

Contributor

PACE 5268AC FXN manual

Is the user manual for the PACE  5268AC FXN router available?  AT&T just came out and replaced my Motorola for the PACE.  I have looked at the PACE website and other searches to no avail.

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 14

Re: PACE 5268AC FXN manual

I need a manual for the 5268AC Residential Gateway also; the Pace website is no help whatsoever and I've yet to find an online manual on the AT&T site either.  Surely somebody at AT&T knows where to find the thing!

Message 2 of 14
Professor
Solution
Accepted by (Professor)
Accepted by Darknessrise
‎06-14-2016 9:45 AM

@Travis_Lloyd

The manual for the 5268AC can be found on this page under "Manuals" -

https://www.dslreports.com/hardware/Pace-5268AC-h4060

The manual doesn't seem to be all that great though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 14
Contributor

Message 4 of 14

Thanks a million! You (or maybe I) hit the jackpot on that one! That's exactly what I (& probably a lot of other guys) have been looking for!  My only question is why wasn't this much easier to find?  If it hadn't been for you we'd all still be out here in limbo.  You da Man!

Message 5 of 14

I am trying to mark AndyM0508's post "Accept as Solution" per the instructions below but it won't let me for some reason; anybody know why?  It will only give me other choices that are irrelevant to what I'm trying to do...

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.

Message 6 of 14

Still waiting for somebody, anybody (like one of the Mods, maybe?) to tell me how to mark AndyM0508's post "Accept as Solution" per the instructions given.  The guy came through like a champ and answered the question, so he deserves to get the appropriate kudos and also let other people who have this same inquiry know that it's been answered.  Still waiting on a reply as to how to accomplish this...

Message 7 of 14

Hello Travis_Lloyd,

As with most community forums, only the original poster can mark a post as the solution. In this case it would be crotherm who started the thread Nov 12, 2015.

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

Message 8 of 14
Professor

@Travis_Lloyd

I actually was the one who uploaded that manual file for you guys. I posted the link to the page where I uploaded it to in an earlier post. It appears that Andy posted after me with the direct link to the manual that was located on the page that I linked in my earlier post. Maybe you guys missed when I posted it. It was under the "Manuals" section of the page I linked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 14

Thanks!

Message 10 of 14

Did you see Darknessrise's post?  He kindly put the thing out there, just in case you missed it...

Message 11 of 14
Tutor

The User Guide does not contain any explanation of the messages you see in the router logs (system or event).  Do you know where I can find those?  Thanks.

Message 12 of 14
Contributor

Thank you for all the useful information I'm trying to setup a VPN.
When you go to AT&T for suport setting up your personal VPN, they want to charge you $15 a month 1 year service contract or either $49 one-time fix with a guarantee.
Message 13 of 14
Contributor

I was interested in knowing what is the USB port ( used for),in the back beneath the 4 yellow colored Ethernet lines.

I would also very much appreciate if you could let me know how to connect or use the fax hp -printer/scan/fax equipment without mixing up fax and phone.

Ramesh

Message 14 of 14
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support