crotherm's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 13th, 2015 3:14 AM

PACE 5268AC FXN manual

Is the user manual for the PACE  5268AC FXN router available?  AT&T just came out and replaced my Motorola for the PACE.  I have looked at the PACE website and other searches to no avail.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Travis_Lloyd

The manual for the 5268AC can be found on this page under "Manuals" -

https://www.dslreports.com/hardware/Pace-5268AC-h4060

The manual doesn't seem to be all that great though.

Mentor

• 

106 Messages

8 years ago

I need a manual for the 5268AC Residential Gateway also; the Pace website is no help whatsoever and I've yet to find an online manual on the AT&T site either.  Surely somebody at AT&T knows where to find the thing!

Mentor

• 

106 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks a million! You (or maybe I) hit the jackpot on that one! That's exactly what I (& probably a lot of other guys) have been looking for!  My only question is why wasn't this much easier to find?  If it hadn't been for you we'd all still be out here in limbo.  You da Man!

Tutor

• 

18 Messages

I've had that manual for a while. It is not a great manual IMHO. It leaves a lot out.

Mentor

• 

106 Messages

8 years ago

I am trying to mark AndyM0508's post "Accept as Solution" per the instructions below but it won't let me for some reason; anybody know why?  It will only give me other choices that are irrelevant to what I'm trying to do...

Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.

Mentor

• 

106 Messages

8 years ago

Still waiting for somebody, anybody (like one of the Mods, maybe?) to tell me how to mark AndyM0508's post "Accept as Solution" per the instructions given.  The guy came through like a champ and answered the question, so he deserves to get the appropriate kudos and also let other people who have this same inquiry know that it's been answered.  Still waiting on a reply as to how to accomplish this...

Former Moderator

• 

7.6K Messages

8 years ago

Hello Travis_Lloyd,

As with most community forums, only the original poster can mark a post as the solution. In this case it would be crotherm who started the thread Nov 12, 2015.

Thanks!

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Travis_Lloyd

I actually was the one who uploaded that manual file for you guys. I posted the link to the page where I uploaded it to in an earlier post. It appears that Andy posted after me with the direct link to the manual that was located on the page that I linked in my earlier post. Maybe you guys missed when I posted it. It was under the "Manuals" section of the page I linked.

Mentor

• 

106 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks!

Mentor

• 

106 Messages

8 years ago

Did you see Darknessrise's post?  He kindly put the thing out there, just in case you missed it...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.