rottielover's profile

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

Saturday, September 3rd, 2011 6:45 AM

Noisy line - UV Realtime pics

Hoping to catch SomeJoe's attention...   Apologize in advance if these pic's don't come out right, first post.

Profile Page

Error Table

Interfaces

Bitloading

As I understand the documentation, this is a very noisy line...  Remarkably, I'm still pulling 11.5 ish down and 1 up on speedtest.net

What if anything should I look into as far as correcting things?

2nd question on the Channels / Streams tab:   I'm running a config as referanced in your section 3, router behind gateway.  I have a Dlink DGL-4500 "gaming" router, capable of some limited multicast routing.  Just wondering if there's anything that can be done so that I can have my cake and eat it too (see the STB's even though I have a router between my PC and the gateway)...   With the capabilities of this router, I would think I should be able to get it working...

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

13 years ago

Here is the bitloading screenshot a few minutes later, I got an incomming phone call and the call was dropped mid-conversation.  I do not know if the call dropped due to issues on my end or the caller's end.  They called back and it was fine.

Bitloading-2011-09-19-17-31-53.png

I've got a bunch of HD show's scheduled for this week.  I guess I'll see how I'm doing in the next few days....

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

12 years ago

Had more issues this week. Phone calls dropped and HD pixels, even got dropped from an online game session.

I heard from T2 a few days ago that they would continue to look into my issues.

Thus far my UV Realtime stats look the same as I posted above. I've done the standard stuff like restarting my router. Hope they can track down the issue.

Just want to say a big Thank You to those at AT&T that have been working on this. Unfortunately you seem to be carrying the ball for a couple of individuals that say things like "well your service is good enough".

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

12 years ago

I have not gotten a status update on my issue yet.  Could someone please ask that nice Manager to ask about a status and have someone let me know what's going on??

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

12 years ago

Please send a private message to ATTAlexCM, he can check the status for you.

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

12 years ago

Thank you,  I sent the PM

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

12 years ago

Sorry, another question SomeJoe...   Please take a look at these screenshots and give me your opinion...

Profile:

Stats-2011-09-30-17-20-01.png

Bitloading:

Bitloading-2011-09-30-17-20-15.png

Thanks!

2 Attachments

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

12 years ago

OK, that looks a lot better. Please post the Error Table tab also.

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

12 years ago

ErrorTable-2011-09-30-21-59-24.png

1 Attachment

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

12 years ago

OK, well, it looks like there have not been any significant errors for 7+ hours, which is good, but there were some other errors earlier.

What you might want to do is clear the error stats on the modem by going to this page:

http://192.168.1.254/xslt?PAGE=C_1_0

and clicking the "Reset Statistics" button at the bottom. Then wait 48-72 hours for error stats to be collected, then post another shot of the Error Table tab. That will tell us if the errors are now fixed or are still intermittently occurring.

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

12 years ago

ErrorTable-2011-10-02-21-33-08.png

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.