new99ind's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, August 3rd, 2013 3:12 PM

Closed

New U-verse Mobile App

Hey everybody,

ATT just published a new mobile (IOS, Android, Phone Tablet) version of the U-verse Trouble Shoot and Resolve app. You can find it at att.com/ufix or through the MyATT homepage. There is support content (videos, helpful tips, ....), the ability to change or reschedule a tech appointment, run detailed diagnostics, .....For most things it gives you a real alternative to calling the call center.

One tip for using the app itself. If it appears to run slow please check what apps you have running in the background. I had about 10 non critical apps running on my phone (i.e. a taxi cab app, a couple of bank apps, ...) and it made my overall phone slow.  See how to close non critical apps below.

Remove "Rogue Background Apps"

1. Return to the Home screen, and then click the Home button twice.
  2. Tap and hold on the app.
  3. When it starts to jiggle, tap the Close App icon to close it.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

11 years ago

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

22.2K Messages

8 years ago

You cannot, the Uverse app requires a subscription to Uverse IPTV services......

You would need to order Ufamily or higher, if Uverse TV is available at your address.

From the fine print details....

U-verse App: Requires qualifying device, U-family or higher TV plan, and Wi-Fi or data connection. Content may vary by device, TV plan, and viewing location. Data charges may apply.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I've been trying to log into my U-verse app for days now. I got the U-verse Pro internet only. I can log into the myAT&T app, just not u-verse. I even called and the man was no help.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I am still having trouble accessing all my recorded shows and movies on the app. Also, the app occasionally only shows me some of my channels, usually dropping everything below channel 39. I have rebooted the box many times and deleted:reloaded the app, too. This is very frustrating.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.