New U-verse Mobile App

Highlighted
Employee

New U-verse Mobile App

[ Edited ]

Hey everybody,

ATT just published a new mobile (IOS, Android, Phone Tablet) version of the U-verse Trouble Shoot and Resolve app. You can find it at att.com/ufix or through the MyATT homepage. There is support content (videos, helpful tips, ....), the ability to change or reschedule a tech appointment, run detailed diagnostics, .....For most things it gives you a real alternative to calling the call center.

One tip for using the app itself. If it appears to run slow please check what apps you have running in the background. I had about 10 non critical apps running on my phone (i.e. a taxi cab app, a couple of bank apps, ...) and it made my overall phone slow.  See how to close non critical apps below.

Remove "Rogue Background Apps"

1. Return to the Home screen, and then click the Home button twice.
  2. Tap and hold on the app.
  3. When it starts to jiggle, tap the Close App icon to close it.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2 (2,616 Views)
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: New U-verse Mobile App

Go here to learn more:

Troubleshoot and resolve U-verse service issues from your device.

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (2,573 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.