Denver_1's profile

Mentor

• 

86 Messages

Saturday, June 7th, 2014 5:22 PM

New Samsung Smart TV and can't get Smart Hub to work

Just got a new Samsung Smart TV.  During initial setup, had me connect to my wireless uverse.  Just did a self test to see if it's on tv and it was.  Said to contact service provider if not working.  When I click on smart hub on tv remote, I click on icon Pandora (which I have an account).  Screen says loading and then it says coming soon, sorry for the inconvenience.  The Samsung emanual states the first time you click on Smart key, there will be a set up.  There wasn't.  It just came up with several icons, pandora, netflix, facebook, etc.  Any suggestions as to how to get Pandora to work on the tv?  Please reply in simple terms.  I'm not a techie.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mentor

• 

86 Messages

10 years ago

Solved the problem.  Wrote Pandora and they gave me the solution which was so easy.  To reboot the Gateway.  Did that and then tv went through the proper signin. Pandora gets the credit for this particular solution.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

Denver_1 - There were some posts where people had luck with changing the country to USA & the DNS server to 8.8.8.8 - secondary is 8.8.4.4. You will have to ask Samsung how to do that if you can tell.

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

I have a Samsung Smart TV and I have not had much success with wireless so I connected by cat 6 cable and have not had a probem.  Try callings Samsung and ask for remote access.  Someone at Samsung can then log into your TV and fix the problem if it is with the TV.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

When in doubt, reboot.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.