johnbu's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, December 29th, 2014 4:10 PM

NVG589 - upgrade from 9.1.0h12d22??

Is there any upgrade from 9.1.0h12d22 on NVG589 Motorola ATT U-verse Internet DSL?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @johnbu 

My understanding is that U-verse gateways will update automatically whenever the new update is available, so as long as you have active service, your gateway will be up to date.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

My gateway is up to 9.1.0h12d34. I don't do anything except shut it completely down and restart it once per month. This, I have found, helps keep things running smoothly and apparently clears the DNS cache, which tends to cause problems - and at times in the past, would prevent the unit from auto-updating.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

When I click "Upgrade" on mine, it state's my Firmware is OUT OF DATE and says:

errorFirmware image is invalid

and I have version: 9.1.0h12d34

and if that IS INDEED the latest version of Fireware then IT NEEDS AN UPDATE to remove this error message...if nothing else

Hello??  You work there?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

We have anybody representing AT&T on this thread?  If not, I'll be dead *** tomorrow morning.  This thing is junk right now.

[word filter avoidance]

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

8 years ago

@SomeITguy_WI, you have made a post an a public forum provided for AT&T users to communicate with other AT&T users. While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, you should have no expectation that any particular action will come from such a post (e.g. getting any official response).

If you desire some official response from AT&T, you should instead click this U-verse Customer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope   in the upper right hand corner of this site, next to your name and avatar) in a business day or three.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.