doreenlong's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, July 18th, 2013 12:38 AM

My computer will not connect to my uverse modem.

My computer will not connect to my uverse modem.  My wireless recognizes it, but it will not connect.  My husbands computer is doing the same thing.  This has been going on since 8:00am this morning.  I have reset the modem 3 times, and it still will not connect.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

549 Messages

11 years ago

Hi, doreenlong

Apologizes for the delayed response. I see you're using the Motorola NVG510 gateway for the wireless connection. One technique that may help resolve this issue is to toggle the wireless channel or the wireless security settings. Unfortunately, the NVG510 does not have remote control capability for us to change it for you but, we do have a step-by-step article that will allow you to make the changes on your end. Check this out: Changing Wireless Channel

I hope this helps! Feel free to let us know if this helps resolve your issue or if you still need additional assistance. Thank you! Smiley Happy

Former Employee

• 

549 Messages

10 years ago

Hi Doreenlong

I hope your U-verse internet service is still working well for you. If you encounter any issues with your equipment in the future, feel free to check out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions. Smiley Happy

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.