michaelking4023's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, February 15th, 2015 6:38 AM

Motorola NVG589

I just got mine Thursday and somewhat like it but I do have one very big problem and that is trying to get my Google Plus to all ways work. Sometimes it will load up then try it in a few minutes later it will not fully load. I have tried everything I know how to do and still having the same problem. Any idea what is going on? I did have for many years a 2Wire Gateway for U-Verse and never had a problem with getting into Google Plus or anything from Google. This problems has started This Thursday 2/12/20015 when the 2Wire went out and was replaces with the Motorola NVG589.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

9 years ago

Try turning off Ipv6. This has helped in the past.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Yes! I had the same Google-specific issues and turning off IPv6 appears to have resolved the issue.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

9 years ago

@michaelking4023 

I don't think that the NVG589 would lead to these type of issues since it's so specific. I however know that a lot of people that I know(not just AT&T customers) have been having a lot of problems with Google related products recently.

Have you tried another browser and see if the same results happen on that one too?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I am running Chrome Safari and Firefox all do it but when I had the 2Wire Gateway I could get in and just went to mothers house. She has U-Verse and has the 2Wire Gateway and had no problems there. All my Problems started as soon as I got the Motorola NVG589.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Did it and it now is working 

Guru

• 

1.1K Messages

9 years ago

Glad you found your answer, please mark this topic as a solution to help other people find the answer to their problems.
Thanks, have a nice day!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.