Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Motorola NVG589

Highlighted
Contributor

Motorola NVG589

I just got mine Thursday and somewhat like it but I do have one very big problem and that is trying to get my Google Plus to all ways work. Sometimes it will load up then try it in a few minutes later it will not fully load. I have tried everything I know how to do and still having the same problem. Any idea what is going on? I did have for many years a 2Wire Gateway for U-Verse and never had a problem with getting into Google Plus or anything from Google. This problems has started This Thursday 2/12/20015 when the 2Wire went out and was replaces with the Motorola NVG589.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
Professor

Re: Motorola NVG589

@michaelking4023 

I don't think that the NVG589 would lead to these type of issues since it's so specific. I however know that a lot of people that I know(not just AT&T customers) have been having a lot of problems with Google related products recently.

Have you tried another browser and see if the same results happen on that one too?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
Message 2 of 7
Contributor

I am running Chrome Safari and Firefox all do it but when I had the 2Wire Gateway I could get in and just went to mothers house. She has U-Verse and has the 2Wire Gateway and had no problems there. All my Problems started as soon as I got the Motorola NVG589.

Message 3 of 7
ACE - Guru
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by michaelking4023
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Try turning off Ipv6. This has helped in the past.
Alex

Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 7
Contributor

Did it and it now is working 

Message 5 of 7
ACE - Guru

Glad you found your answer, please mark this topic as a solution to help other people find the answer to their problems.
Thanks, have a nice day!
Alex

Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 6 of 7
Tutor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by michaelking4023
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Yes! I had the same Google-specific issues and turning off IPv6 appears to have resolved the issue.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support