nwicolt's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 9th, 2013 12:42 PM

Motorola 3360 Modem Status Page

I know I have seen a modem status web page pop up when I have DSL line problems with my Motoral 3360 modem in the past.  Various status lines are shown and other options. This screen pops up on it's own when having intermittent line issues.  However, I would like to pull this up on my own but can not find via my computer nor able to find a link searching online.   Anyone have the url or other method to find this status page?   Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

11 years ago

@nwicolt wrote:

I know I have seen a modem status web page pop up when I have DSL line problems with my Motoral 3360 modem in the past.  Various status lines are shown and other options. This screen pops up on it's own when having intermittent line issues.  However, I would like to pull this up on my own but can not find via my computer nor able to find a link searching online.   Anyone have the url or other method to find this status page?   Thanks.

nwicolt,

I'm thinking you should be able to find that under your modems settings? Go under start, run, then type cmd, enter, then on the screen that pops up type ipconfig, enter. It should give you your gateway address, for instance 192.000 000 or similar. Then type that into your address bar and hit enter which should give you access to your modem.

James

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Use the URL: 192.168.1.254. That is what I use to set up my modem. If you have your modem connected to a router, you may need to go directly to your PC to do this.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I am having the same problem. I think the modem is crap how do I get them to replace it?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.