Motorola 2210

tlf
Contributor

Motorola 2210

Every few years the modem dies at my parents house and I get a new used one for them and it seems like every time I can't remember how to set it back up. So here is my dilemma with this one, I accessed the 192.168.1.254, then I went blank not remembering what to do after logging in about the ISP's and DNS info. I'm still quite the newbie obviously. So somehow I chose the Bridged Ethernet option not knowing what I was doing and now I can't even get back to the connection configuration and the modem has 3 lights on instead of 5. I tried to reset it on the back of it but no luck. Any ideas how to get back to start all over again? And what do I put for the ISP's, I think I figured out the DNS servers should be 68.94.156.1 and 68.94.157.1 but I can't even get back to that screen now to put anything. Thanks for any help or advice!

Message 1 of 3 (206 Views)
Scholar

Re: Motorola 2210

If you choose bridge mode that is meant to be used when you have a router with it. Is that how you're going to use it with a router?

Message 2 of 3 (171 Views)
tlf
Contributor

Re: Motorola 2210

no, so I need to go back to the other option but that is where I'm stuck because it won't let me

Message 3 of 3 (156 Views)