Helpful Links

Motorola 2210

tlf
Contributor

Motorola 2210

Every few years the modem dies at my parents house and I get a new used one for them and it seems like every time I can't remember how to set it back up. So here is my dilemma with this one, I accessed the 192.168.1.254, then I went blank not remembering what to do after logging in about the ISP's and DNS info. I'm still quite the newbie obviously. So somehow I chose the Bridged Ethernet option not knowing what I was doing and now I can't even get back to the connection configuration and the modem has 3 lights on instead of 5. I tried to reset it on the back of it but no luck. Any ideas how to get back to start all over again? And what do I put for the ISP's, I think I figured out the DNS servers should be 68.94.156.1 and 68.94.157.1 but I can't even get back to that screen now to put anything. Thanks for any help or advice!

Message 1 of 3
Scholar

Re: Motorola 2210

If you choose bridge mode that is meant to be used when you have a router with it. Is that how you're going to use it with a router?

Message 2 of 3
tlf
Contributor

Re: Motorola 2210

no, so I need to go back to the other option but that is where I'm stuck because it won't let me

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support