For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
tazmo8448's profile

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Monday, November 11th, 2013 2:46 PM

Manual for 3801HGV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

10 years ago

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi tazmo8448,

Thank you for sharing that information!

-David T

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

I also needed a manual for the 2Wire 3801HGV router that Uverse gives their customers.... the only problem with this manual privided by SomeJoe7777 (like many other users who have contributed also) for this model is for routers that are issued directly from 2Wire and not by ATT Uverse.... as example on page 76 of the pdf (actual page 68 of the manual itself) under the section "DHCP Configuration" you would notice that the manual shows the ability to "Disable" the DHCP Server, but with the same model provided by AT&T, they have REMOVED this feature. This would present a fundamental problem to AT&T customers (like myself) who would need to do this....

See my post: http://forums.att.com/t5/Residential-Gateway/Uverse-3801HGV-router-DHCP-amp-Windows-2012-Server-DHCP/td-p/3880285

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

10 years ago

Unfortunately, these are the only manuals available for these gateways.

AT&T has not published any manual for any gateway that is specific to their firmware changes.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hi , Im installing a doorbell camera and I need to figure out if my 2wire 3801hgv is 5ghz and if that's the reason my RCA Doorbell Video Pro is not able to connect to the modem. And if this is the reason what might be a solution to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.