Logging into the RG

Teacher

Logging into the RG

Im having problems logging into my RG. I don't have a password, just a 10 digit key. Here is the message I get.

If you still cannot remember the current system password, you may change it by first entering the unique 10-digit system password printed on the bottom of your unit. After entering the correct key, you must immediately change your existing system password by typing and confirming a new password in the spaces below.

I just set up a tablet (wireless) a few days ago and the Key on the RG worked for that. Trying to connect a security camera wireless, I need to change the setting in the RG to allow it. What am I missing.

Message 1 of 17 (3,269 Views)
Teacher

Re: Logging into the RG

Thanks Joe. I have been using that site. But when it comes to select computer, I have been selecting "my computer" I figured out to inter the IP of the camera. Everything is working now. Thanks for everyone's help.

Message 16 of 17 (2,752 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Logging into the RG

redjada wrote:

Thanks Joe. I have been using that site. But when it comes to select computer, I have been selecting "my computer" I figured out to inter the IP of the camera. Everything is working now. Thanks for everyone's help.

Great. Glad to be of assistance. Thanks for the update. Be sure to stop back if you have any other questions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 17 of 17 (2,709 Views)