EKJ's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, March 3rd, 2014 7:19 PM

Linking ROKU to currently unavailable stations

How does one request (or can a request be submitted) that ATT add a ROKU link to aetv? (ATT isn't listed as a provider on the "aetv.com/authorize" site).

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

Unfortunately, you've discovered a sad fact that plagues all TV providers: just because they have an agreement to carry a channel, such as A&E, that carriage agreement does not automatically include Video on Demand, smartphone/tablet access and in this case, access to aetv.com's library.   As VoD, streaming access and such gains more popularity, I'm willing to bet that more channels and providers work hard to add those at carriage / contract renewal time.  I have heard that this sticking point sealed Hallmark's fate on U-Verse, more than cold hard cash (pennies?) did.  Not sure about A&E, however.  CBS VoD is another odd one.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

EKJ - I suggest you send your request to attcustomercare using this link - http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

I accessed aetv.com via my browser & see that there is some content available without sign-in. The list of companies that do have sign-in available is quite extensive. Hard to believe that U-verse is not included.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the comment and link! Am giving it a try and will report back when I get an "official" answer.

Tutor

• 

20 Messages

9 years ago

A few days ago, I found out that U-Verse was added to the History Channel activation process.  I'm pretty happy about that.  I requested this many months ago.  Kudos to U-Verse.   Maybe other channels can be activated as well, but I was really only interested in the History Channel.   🙂

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.