mylesm21's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Friday, June 28th, 2019 8:58 PM

Latest AT&T Router/Modem

I currently have a Model 5268AC Router/Modem and I want to know what is the latest model that is being sold/rented to AT&T U-Verse Internet customers. I am having some really bad connectivity problems,, especially with Internet TV Streaming. I am thinking that might be the best place to start in working towards a solution. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

465 Messages

5 years ago

The BGW210 is the latest ATT gateway. 

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks 

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

Be aware that switching to another gateway (newer or not) is most likely not to change anything.  Also while you can ask for a specific model there is no guarantee you will get it.  They grab the next available gateway off a shelf in some warehouse somewhere and that's what you get.  But whatever you get, you  will have 21 days to return the "old" one.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

Thinking about changing to the AT&T Fiber 1000 plan....perhaps that will work better and handle more things on the network in my house.

Currently have 100 mbps and it’s not keeping up...having a lot of problems with TV streaming and uploading and downloading to the cloud (OneDrive, GoogleDrive, iCloudDrive, Dropbox, etc. type of apps).
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.