Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Latest AT&T Router/Modem

Highlighted
Tutor

Latest AT&T Router/Modem

I currently have a Model 5268AC Router/Modem and I want to know what is the latest model that is being sold/rented to AT&T U-Verse Internet customers. I am having some really bad connectivity problems,, especially with Internet TV Streaming. I am thinking that might be the best place to start in working towards a solution. 

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Scholar
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎06-28-2019 3:58 PM

Re: Latest AT&T Router/Modem

The BGW210 is the latest ATT gateway. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Tutor

Thanks 

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

Be aware that switching to another gateway (newer or not) is most likely not to change anything.  Also while you can ask for a specific model there is no guarantee you will get it.  They grab the next available gateway off a shelf in some warehouse somewhere and that's what you get.  But whatever you get, you  will have 21 days to return the "old" one.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Tutor

Re: Latest AT

Thinking about changing to the AT&T Fiber 1000 plan....perhaps that will work better and handle more things on the network in my house.

Currently have 100 mbps and it’s not keeping up...having a lot of problems with TV streaming and uploading and downloading to the cloud (OneDrive, GoogleDrive, iCloudDrive, Dropbox, etc. type of apps).
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support