Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I need to change my AT&T router from 5GHz to 2.4GHz to support a wireless device.

I need to change my AT&T router from 5GHz to 2.4GHz to support a wireless device.

Message 1 of 20
Teacher

Re: I need to change my AT&T router from 5GHz to 2.4GHz to support a wireless device.

I am also failing to do this.

I went to the router  page but cannot get it to accept my access code (password) to change setting. 

Any suggestion?

Message 16 of 20
Contributor

Re: I need to change my AT&T router from 5GHz to 2.4GHz to support a wireless device.

That still doesn't help me how to rename anything. I am not sure where to look once I am on that page. 

Message 17 of 20
Contributor

settings -

LAN -

Wi-fi -

2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Radio Configuration

Network Name (SSID) (here you can enter the name you want)

same for 5 Ghz

Message 18 of 20
Contributor

I have new at&t 210 Router - no option found under any tab to Turn wifi off or on. I already named both 2.4 & 5G wifii and guest wifi & changed passwords. 

Message 19 of 20
Contributor

If you are setting up your robot vacuum, I just enabled my guest network. It works like a charm!

Message 20 of 20
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!
Additional Support