12-28-2018 5:42 PM
I am also failing to do this.
I went to the router page but cannot get it to accept my access code (password) to change setting.
01-25-2019 2:01 PM
That still doesn't help me how to rename anything. I am not sure where to look once I am on that page.
01-31-2019 7:33 PM
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Radio Configuration
Network Name (SSID) (here you can enter the name you want)
same for 5 Ghz
02-27-2019 6:23 AM
I have new at&t 210 Router - no option found under any tab to Turn wifi off or on. I already named both 2.4 & 5G wifii and guest wifi & changed passwords.
03-20-2019 2:50 PM
If you are setting up your robot vacuum, I just enabled my guest network. It works like a charm!
- edited 05-22-2019 11:03 AM
I took the information from this page and managed to figure it out. My router did not give me the option to edit my wifi's name.
1. Go to that router page 192.168.1.254.
2. Then click on Home network tab
3. Now Click on the wifi tab
4. Turn on Guest SSID which ONLY runs on 2.4ghz
5. Connect the device to that network. Your phone can still run on the "regular" network that you were previously on and the device should still work. It did for me. I'm not sure if turning on guest wifi this slows down your connection though.
Visit these related resourcesView New Device Help!