Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I can't login to Arris BGw210-700

Highlighted
Contributor

I can't login to Arris BGw210-700

New service, new out of box modem. Default IP address I am using is 198.168.1.254. Does not connect. Does AT&T provide static IP or not. We did not order one. Thinking about doing a factory reset.  Timed out is all I get back. 

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by rottenred
‎07-26-2019 3:07 AM

Re: I can't login to Arris BGw210-700

What are you trying to do with the gateway's IP?  The only thing it's normally used for is to access the gateway itself through a browser (http://192.168.1.254).  You do have a unique public IP.  It's considered "dynamic" but it rarely if ever changes.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: I can't login to Arris BGw210-700

Thanks, it worked. I just need to change some setting, name and password to start.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support