RedPulse's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, December 8th, 2017 7:29 PM

How to Access Pace 5268AC after enabling DMZ+ mode?

I have a Pace 5268AC connected to a Ubiquity EdgeRouterX. I successfully enabled DMZ+ mode on the 5268AC and have internet, etc. Now I want to get back into the 5268AC 's admin page to adjust settings, but the IP 192.168.1.254 doesn't work and I don't see it in the DHCP table (which I guess makes sense since it is sitting upstream of the EdgeRouter. So how do I connect to it? Do I have to grab a laptop and plug directly in?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

22.2K Messages

6 years ago

Either hardwired Ethernet or connect to the gateway wireless SSID/password if you did not turn off the WiFi on gateway.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks, that did it. Turns out my EdgeRouterX (or DMZ+ mode in general) was severely limiting the bandwidth (topping out at 400mbps) vs plugging my switch directly into the Pace RG. The EdgeRouterX is supposed to be gigabit so not sure why that would be limiting the bandwidth though...

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Redpulse,

Just got an EdgeRouter X myself. Could you share the specifics of your working config? Not a network engineer per se. Looking to leverage my static ip addresses for home use.

Thanks mate.

Kevin

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

not sure what the solution means... You are missing a static route.

On the "routing" tab click on the "add static route" button. 

select interface as the route type

and put the obvious info in the fields.

Remember to put a 1 or 2 in the distance field.

This route will work whether you are in DMZ+ mode or not.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.