Helpful Links

How can I enable UPnP on my wireless router?

Contributor

How can I enable UPnP on my wireless router?

Message 1 of 19
ACE - Expert

Re: How can I enable UPnP on my wireless router?

@motorheadtom31 , Please scroll up 4 posts to see the content of the hidden thread.  

The short answer is that the AT&T RG's do not have UPnP.  If you want to run UPnP (security issues with UPnP not withstanding), then you need to purchase your own router and install it behind the RG.  See post 2 in this thread for how to do that.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 19
wlo
Contributor

ATT JulieCS:
When I attempt to go to your link, I am denied access to the site by att. Can you send me the details of the link or suggest another site to obtain the necessary information?
Thank you for your help
Walt

[edited for privacy]

Message 17 of 19
Employee

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 18 of 19
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

wlo wrote:

ATT JulieCS:
When I attempt to go to your link, I am denied access to the site by att. Can you send me the details of the link or suggest another site to obtain the necessary information?
Thank you for your help
Walt

[edited for privacy]

Is reading a lost art?  I've reposted the salient topic from that thread and referred back to it twice already.  Here's hoping third time's the charm:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Residential-Gateway/How-can-I-enable-UPnP-on-my-wireless-router/m-p/3893295...

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 19 of 19
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support