Darknessrise's profile

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 1:00 AM

Highest Max Line Rate?

I'm curious, with the new plans coming soon for higher tiers I was wondering what is the highest max line rate you guys have seen for U-verse? I think I once saw someone post a link of about 80 or so Mbps on a close pair bonding :o.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

11 years ago

I have a few iNIDs in the UV Realtime database where the combination of both lines is over 100 Mbps.

The highest I have on a single-line setup is about 70 Mbps.

Remember that max rates are raw rates. User-available rates after error correction can be a maximum of about 80% of this value.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

18 for some, 24 for others for Internet.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

11 years ago

I think you may be mistaken. I'm talking about line rates not speed tiers.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

It will not matter, due to it will not make your tv picture any better, or your Internet any faster. There is a limit to what each can do.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

11 years ago

A few years ago, I had a max rate of 114M for about 3-4 months after a power outage and ended after another power outage. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.