DSL Internet Speed and Troubleshooting

Community Support

DSL Internet Speed and Troubleshooting

If your service is down, don't wait to get this resolved. You can use our troubleshooting tool here

Check out some helpful article below on how you can resolve slow speeds, loss of service, and changing your network password!.

-ATTDSLCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T App. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Have email issues? Contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877-267-2988

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 4
Community Support

Re: DSL Internet Speed and Troubleshooting

Need to troubleshooting your DSL service? Check out this articles on this thread!

Want to upgrade? Go to att.com to see if U-verse internet is available.

-ATTDSLCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T App. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Have email issues? Contact the Digital Assistance Center at 877-267-2988

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Tutor

After 45 years with southwestern bell / at&t I can't think of anything now that will keep me as a customer, celluar, home phone, or Internet !!!
Message 3 of 4
Voyager

I don't know about a reply but att uverse in my area is the worst. it fails to work at least five times a day it is so slow that sling tv won't work even on the lowest quality setting. "and I am paying for elite service" elite my butt!

even the phone quits when the internet go's down! the internet has quit every day since they forced me to change from standard dsl to uverse! as soon as another service comes to my area I am going to quit att altogether. this from a guy that has had the same phone number for 40 years

and I still have my PacBell,net email address that's how long att has been collecting a monthly bill from me and if charter or anybody else comes to town I am going to switch so fast you won't even get to see my butt flying out the door the technicians have been coming out once a week or so for two years and it is never fixed the phone and the internet fails to work at least five times a day it never gets up to the advertised speed and att has been ripping me off for years i[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate]. Man Sad

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support