Cable Card Centon Infinity TV

Tutor

Cable Card Centon Infinity TV

Hi,

I recently found out that there is now fiber optic out at my house.  So I wanted to sign up for the new AT&T Uverse.  I currenlty have a comcast cable card and a Windows 7 Media Center PC.

Does AT&T offer a Meida or Cable card?  If not can I output the data from one of my AT&T Boxes into my media center?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Cable Card Centon Infinity TV

tdisalvo - The only device that can decode the U-verse signal is a U-verse box. It has outputs - HDMI, component, composite, s-video, COAX (analog channel 3) analog stereo and optical digital surround sound.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Do you have questions about Internet and Email Security? Have them answered on Wednesday, April 26th at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Hack Attack!

Additional Support