Helpful Links

Are These Stats Good or Bad?

ACE - Professor

Are These Stats Good or Bad?

Hi, I was wondering if these UV Realtime stats were good or bad. We haven't had too much problems but once in awhile we may get a dropped TV signal or a channel we were watching goes black for awhile while the others work. It doesn't happen that much but it can get annoying sometimes. The TV in this room has a little bit of random pixels for 1 second in a small part of the screen rarely with  playback freezing every 3 seconds but like I said it doesn't happen often. 

Speed Test:

Ping Test:

I'm also confused because we have a VRAD on our lawn on the same side of our house as the NID but it shows Ft. Are we somehow hooked up to another or is our line super long? The distance between the NID/VRAD is only a couple steps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: Are These Stats Good or Bad?

Those stats look fine, I don't see any problems there.

The small glitches you are talking about can happen even with properly installed and working service.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support