802.11N Gateway?

Highlighted
Mentor

Re: 802.11N Gateway?

Yep.  Six months and no reply nor discussion from AT&T on this.  It speaks volumes.  There was a great SNL sketch with Lilly Tomlin back in the very first year of the show as an AT&T operator.  The tagline for the spoof commercial?  "We're the phone company.  We don't care.  We don't have to."  Nothing has changed, and that mentality still pervades the ivory towers of AT&T's corporate office where they no longer will allow their customers to call and speak to either their executives or their assisstants.  When you start having to hide from your own customers, you know there's a problem...

Message 31 of 35 (2,887 Views)
ACE - Expert

If you want an official response from AT&T on your issue, you don't post it here.

Write a letter to someone acting in an official AT&T decision making capacity.  Office of the President has been a favorite choice in these forums.  Plenty of posts on how to find that address.

You're not going to get your answer here.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 32 of 35 (2,864 Views)
Contributor

Is there a definitive list of the supported U-Verse gateways? The list:

http://www.att.com/equipment/

doesn't seem to list 3800HGV and 3800HGV for example.

Thanks

Message 33 of 35 (1,976 Views)
Contributor

It's been over I year since this was posted and STILL NO 802.11n!
PATHETIC!
Message 34 of 35 (1,918 Views)

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 35 of 35 (1,897 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.