Explore & discover

Helpful Links

trying to login into my sbcglobal.net account

Tutor

trying to login into my sbcglobal.net account

I've had this account for years and several days ago it wasn't recognizing my password.  This is the only email account I have and need to access it.  Please help

Tags (1)
Message 26 of 100
Contributor

Re: sbcglobal.net email login

This did not work. Continues to go to enter new password after hitting continue.

Message 91 of 100
Contributor

I accidentally put in the wrong username by 1 letter. Now when i try to get my forgotten password, it pulls up the wrong username and won't let me use the real one.

Please help.

Message 92 of 100
Teacher

Call them and ask for help while resetting your password. Use one of the
numbers shown in this thread.
Message 93 of 100
Contributor

Thank you. I did today and all is fixed

Message 94 of 100
Contributor

After spending over $1200 on a new iPhone from ATT&T, I am unable to retrieve my emails. I have called 4 times, wasted over 7 hours trying to resolve the problem. Now ATT want to charge me $49 to fix THEIR PROBLEM!!!!!

Message 95 of 100
Contributor

ATT without question has the ABSOLUTE WORST "customer service" in the Universe. They just keep tying to charge MORE MONEY ro fix THEIR PROBLEMS!!!!!!! After spending over $1200 on a new iPhone from ATT&T, I am unable to retrieve my emails. I have called 4 times, wasted over 7 hours trying to resolve the problem. Now ATT want to charge me $49 to fix THEIR PROBLEM!!!!!

Message 96 of 100
Tutor

I never had or set up any security questions so this is of no help to me

Message 97 of 100
Contributor

Delete the sbcglobal account in Yahoo, and then set it up again in Yahoo (use the same user id as before (xXxX@sbcglobal.net). Worked for my account.

Message 98 of 100
Contributor

Delete the sbcglobal account in Yahoo. Then set it up again through Yahoo using the same account name/ user ID. Should work. If it doesnt, reset the password first, then delete the account and set it up again as noted above. When you login, use the new password.

Message 99 of 100
Contributor

Everything AT&T does is WORTHLESS!!!!! You effectively have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! This has been going on for DECADES!!!!!!! SHAME ON AT&T!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m switching to Spectrum!
Message 100 of 100
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support