For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need to update email settings?
27vdd53's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 10th, 2018 12:15 AM

trying to login into my sbcglobal.net account

I've had this account for years and several days ago it wasn't recognizing my password.  This is the only email account I have and need to access it.  Please help

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

Call them and ask for help while resetting your password. Use one of the
numbers shown in this thread.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you. I did today and all is fixed

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

After spending over $1200 on a new iPhone from ATT&T, I am unable to retrieve my emails. I have called 4 times, wasted over 7 hours trying to resolve the problem. Now ATT want to charge me $49 to fix THEIR PROBLEM!!!!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

ATT without question has the ABSOLUTE WORST "customer service" in the Universe. They just keep tying to charge MORE MONEY ro fix THEIR PROBLEMS!!!!!!! After spending over $1200 on a new iPhone from ATT&T, I am unable to retrieve my emails. I have called 4 times, wasted over 7 hours trying to resolve the problem. Now ATT want to charge me $49 to fix THEIR PROBLEM!!!!!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I never had or set up any security questions so this is of no help to me

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Delete the sbcglobal account in Yahoo, and then set it up again in Yahoo (use the same user id as before (xXxX@sbcglobal.net). Worked for my account.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Delete the sbcglobal account in Yahoo. Then set it up again through Yahoo using the same account name/ user ID. Should work. If it doesnt, reset the password first, then delete the account and set it up again as noted above. When you login, use the new password.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Everything AT&T does is WORTHLESS!!!!! You effectively have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! This has been going on for DECADES!!!!!!! SHAME ON AT&T!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m switching to Spectrum!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have SBC global.net email I need to redo my password to match my computer w/ my I phone 

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Is this legitimate or is this an attempt to steal our password again?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.