Need to update email settings?
27vdd53's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 10th, 2018 12:15 AM

trying to login into my sbcglobal.net account

I've had this account for years and several days ago it wasn't recognizing my password.  This is the only email account I have and need to access it.  Please help

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Me too this is so frustrating grrrrr! 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

AT&T resolved this issue for me. Call AT&T and tell them you need help accessing your AT&T email...NOT your sbcglobal acct. AT&T owns sbcglobal now. They should be able to get you back in your email. Mine is fine now.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you !
I can receive and send sbcglobal emails now.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I am so happy that I can use my sbcglobal account again. Thank you !

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I called 800-285-0144, as suggested in a couple of the answers on the forum. I was basically told I was out of luck. I wont tell you what I said, but I then asked for a supervisor. The supervisor told me that I needed a 3 digit code that would have been on my SWB bills listed after my landline number. I haven't had a land line in 15 years. They asked me if I had an old bill. Once again, I will spare you from my reply. Long story short, he said there was no way to tell if I was who I really said, so he told me to go to an ATT store & tell them to look up my old landline number to get the code. He said they could verify from drivers license. Of course everyone at ATT stores are usually kids, so nobody had even heard of SW Bell. Luckily with the direction of a mature gentleman that was with another Customer, she was able to get me a temp password, to change it, & get back in my email.I was also locked out of my laptop, even though I never had that email on my laptop. Apparently when I purchased my laptop, since the email I was using was the sbcglobal email, it also locked me out of my laptop. 
Thanks ATT for another outstanding job & awesome Customer service...……...NOT

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I have several services with AT&T so it must’ve made it easier for me. Glad your back in biz! 🙂

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'M TRYING TO LOGIN TO SBCGLOBAL.NET EMAIL PLEASE HELP ME NOW

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

This is a useless post. NO detail whatsoever!  How do you expect anyone to troubleshoot your problem with no information?
Wake up people!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

This did not work. Continues to go to enter new password after hitting continue.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I accidentally put in the wrong username by 1 letter. Now when i try to get my forgotten password, it pulls up the wrong username and won't let me use the real one.

Please help.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.